Mark E. Fosse
Mark counsels clients on a wide range of issues, including real estate law, mortgage foreclosures, bankruptcy, enforcement of security interests, and the protection of financial institutions from lender liability and other claims of debtors. Mark advises lenders regarding insolvency, reorganization and workout agreement. He also represents lenders and landlords in bankruptcy, construction companies in the enforcement of their mechanic’s lien and contract rights, and sellers and purchasers of both commercial and residential real estate.
In addition, Mr. Fosse represents business clients in state and federal courts with commercial disputes involving contractual matters, as well as claims of negligence, misrepresentation, fraud and related tort actions arising out of business relationships and transactions.
Mark has served as president and board member of Child Care Resource and Referral. He is also a member of the Rochester Sunrisers Kiwanis Club and a past member of the board of directors for Channel One, and commissioner of the Olmsted County Youth Commission.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- 33% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Minnesota, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. cum laude - 1986
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, Minnesota
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1982
Pro Bono Activities
- President and Board Member, Child Care Resource and Referral
- Member, Rochester Sunrisers Kiwanis Club
- Past Member, The Board of Directors for Channel One
- Commissioner of the Olmsted County Youth Commission