There are a lot of questions about parenting time and the directive for Minnesotans to stay home because of COVID-19. Minnesota Governor Waltz’s Emergency Executive Order dated March 25, 2020 is clear that parenting time should continue as court ordered. Families can of course make other agreed upon arrangements for exchanging their children. Continue using social distancing when exchanging your children. If a family member is ill in one household speak with the other parent to make different arrangements that does not put the child at risk. Take this opportunity to co-parent and model for your children that both parents are on the same page about the child’s well-being during these challenging times.
- IRS Issues Guidance On Employees’ Social Security Tax Deferral
- UPDATE: Guidance Issued on Minnesota Small Business Relief Grants Program
- Paycheck Protection Program: New Interim Final Rules and Forgiveness Applications
- Minnesota Small Business Relief Grants
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act Becomes Law