Kari Stonelake-Hopkins has been practicing law for more than 22 years, with expertise in estate planning, trust and probate administration as well as litigation relating to both. Kari is the Managing Shareholder with Dunlap Seeger.
Kari is a graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Law, Juris Doctor, with distinction, and a graduate of Gonzaga University, cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in public relations and advertising. She is a member of the Women Attorneys of Rochester and Rochester Estate Planning Council. Kari currently serves as Chair of the Human Resources Committee for the Ronald McDonald House® of Rochester and has volunteered her time and talents with PossAbilities of Southern Minnesota, Two Rivers Habitat for Humanity and Rochester Montessori School. Kari is a member of the Olmsted County Bar Association, Minnesota State Bar Association and North Dakota State Bar Association.
In her spare time, Kari enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, cooking, and outdoor activities including hiking and gardening.
Professional & Civic +
- Litigation +
- Will Contests & Trust & Estate Disputes
- Trusts & Estate Planning +
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Giving Planning
- Conservatorships & Guardianships
- Estate & Gift Tax
- Estate & Probate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives & Living Wills
- Medicaid, Medicare, Nursing Home & Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts, Codicils & Powers of Attorney