Ken has aggressively represented large corporations and individuals for more than 29 years. A Certified Civil Trial Law Specialist, having passed a rigorous approval process by the Minnesota State Bar Association, he is one of approximately 2% of attorneys belonging to the MSBA Civil Litigation Section who are board certified as civil trial specialists. Ken has also been selected by Minnesota Super Lawyers®.
Mr. Schueler has significant trial and arbitration experience in both Minnesota and federal trial and appellate courts.
Ken spent six years on the Zumbrota-Mazeppa School Board having served as vice-chair. Following his school board service, he was named 2008 Goodhue County Citizen of the Year.
Multiple successful recoveries in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including a $1.4 million recovery for a woman injured by a drunk driver.
Multiple successful insurance defense, insurance coverage and commercial litigation verdicts.
Frequent and highly-rated lecturer on litigation issues.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial, MSBA Board Certified Specialist
- Minnesota, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1988
- Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1984
- Honors: magna cum laude
Honors and Awards
- Minnesota Super Lawyer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Olmsted County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- ADR Neutral in the State of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association Civil Litigation Section Council