Dunlap Seeger represents employers of all sizes—from small and midsize businesses, large corporations, healthcare groups and nonprofits to local government entities—with labor and employment law matters. Our experience includes representation of clients in litigation of employment claims in state and federal courts, as well as in administrative agency actions, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Minnesota Department of Human Rights, the Department of Labor and the National Labor Relations Board. Dunlap Seeger provides decisive counsel for disputes and is adept at labor union contract negotiations and arbitrations.
- Affirmative Action & Labor Standards
- Disability & Accommodation
- Employment Agreements, Policies & Handbooks
- ERISA & Employee Benefits
- Labor Relations
- Trade Secrets, Non-Competes & Unfair Competition
- Workplace Health & Safety