Robert has over 28 years of experience practicing law with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution in the areas of personal injury, business disputes, employment disputes, real estate disputes, boundary disputes, shareholder disputes, construction and contracts. Robert is a Shareholder with Dunlap Seeger.
Robert is a graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Law, Juris Doctor and a graduate of the University of North Dakota with a Bachelor of Business Administration in financial management. He is past president for the Rochester Youth Hockey Association and the Ronald McDonald House® of Rochester, Minnesota and has also served on the boards of Bear Creek Services and the Minnesota Citizens Council Advisory Board.
In his spare time, Robert enjoys hiking, playing golf, CrossFit and attending concerts.
Professional & Civic +
- Corporate +
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Owner Disputes (including member, partner and shareholders)
- Finance & Banking +
- Creditors Rights (including foreclosures and other collection actions)
- Labor & Employment +
- Trade Secrets, Non-Competes & Unfair Competition
- Litigation +
- Business Disputes & Dissolutions
- Employment Claims
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate, Boundary & Easement Disputes
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Will Contests & Trust & Estate Disputes
- Trusts & Estate Planning +
- Estate & Probate Litigation